Labels

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today, Jan. 17, 2010

Re: Isaiah 62:1-5

For me, Larisa, this passage convicts me that all the things I believe would be good for me, but that I cannot motivate myself to do, will be blessed by God. He promises to always call me his bride (his Hephzibah), in whom He delights. He promises to not leave me as I am, but to invest himself in me so that I shine as a reflcetion of his love and joy; a wife who is plesaed to be loved and nurtured by a faithful husband.

Three things I believe I need to be doing are: 1. Rising early (Joining the "5 O'clock Club"),
2. Quiet time with God, Jesus, and his Spirit (Walking/Praying), and 3. Chores - Regular attention to household (Expression of faith and obedience).

Bless me in these, my Lord, my "husband." In Jesus, Amen!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Sister,
    I am so thrilled to see your new blog. And I love your profile picture, too. I have not allowed myself to be online this week because I have been too busy so I am just now reading your comments. So are you going to join the 5 o'clock club? If you do, we might need to call each other to make sure the other one is ACTUALLY up.

    ReplyDelete